What an amazing year! After a number of (if we do say so ourselves) successful events the time has come to gather along with our colleagues and elect some new members at our AGM. And the obligatory (and always fun) socialising.
We thought we would make our AGM even more appealing so we are delighted to announce that Gillian Kerins, from the Institute of Technology Tallaght will be our guest speaker. Gillian will be speaking about the work of the LAI’s Education CPD Committee and how to pursue CPD on a budget and what good value options are out there for information pros.
The AGM will take place in Rathmines Public Library on November 7th at 6pm. The full programme is as follows:
- 6.00-6.10 pm : Welcome and introduction
- 6.10-6.40pm : Talk by Gillian Kerins with a Q&A to follow
- 6.40-6.55pm : Presentation of the Annual Report + Q&A
- 6.55-7.10 pm : Presentation of the Treasurer’s Report +Q&A
- 7.10-7.20 pm : New Committee Members
- 7.20-7.40 pm: AOB & Networking
- 7.40pm onwards: Social networking in Mother Reillys in Rathmines afterwards
To reserve your place and get further details, visit our Eventbrite page.
As I’m sure many of you will be getting to the AGM from many different places, you can always try the wonderful Hit The Road website. We look forward to seeing you!
The CDG Committee